Did you forget your password?6-7 December 2016
The European Union will invest almost €16 billion in research and innovation in the next two years under Horizon 2020, the EU’s research and innovation funding scheme, following a new Work Programme for 2016-17 adopted in October 2015. The Horizon 2020 programme target is to remain Europe lading in strategic science, to master societal challenges (e.g. environment, health) and to sustain industrial leadership (e.g. eco-mobility infrastructure, factory of the future).
Who should attend?
This challenging two-day programme is designed for professionals seeking excellence in the EU project development and proposal writing. Furthermore, it will offer effective strategies and tools to those who wish to take part as partners in H2020 projects.
Why should you attend?
- Getting up to speed with the latest developments and the previous results and funding priorities for new H2020 calls will improve your chances to be included in projects
- You will be trained, advised and coached on how to participate in the open upcoming calls
- The program develops competencies and skills for initiating and implementing projects satisfying the highest quality criteria and understanding stakeholder issues
- You will benefit from analysis of specific calls for proposals performed by the leading EU authorities
- The training is based on practical work on participants concrete project proposals under supervision of leading EU experts, interconnecting initiatives that may reinforce each-other.
For further details about this training, the programme and how to register, please click here