7-8 February 2017
Back for the 9th year, Europe's leading onshore wind O&M forum brings together the most successful, innovative and exciting companies under one roof to discuss past and emerging topics. With 120+ attendees 30+ speakers; 2 tracks for a comprehensive O&M approach, multiple networking sessions, private owner only workshop and in-depth presentations, the 2017 event is a key date for the onshore wind industry.
Key Topics for 2017:
- Big Data Boom: Look at advancements in SCADA & CMS to improve the operational performance of your turbines and elements of your BoP whilst reviewing the cost benefits of in-depth data analysis
- Aerial Surveillance Drones: Understand how emerging technology can reduce costs, improve site safety and increase the productivity of your plant.
- Exploring Expansion: Expand your portfolio at a time when construction of new projects is slow, what are the opportunities and risks involved in investing in plant growth?
- Optimising Major Components: Hear from owners across Europe on how they’re maintain and optimising their major components including strategies and case studies of how this has positively impacted their OPEX for a view of where you could save on money and time in your daily O&M
- Brexit & the European Wind Market: Learn about disruption happening across Europe from leading market analysts.
- Closed door owner only pre-conference workshop: Discuss solutions for difficult O&M situations such as; taking control from your OEM, when O&M relations/services aren’t up to standard and what can be done to maintain a productive working relationship