1-3 March 2017
The "European Energy Efficiency Conference" which will be held in the context of the annual World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED)!
Energy efficiency first: This new approach in European energy policies aims to boost growth in the EU economy, in investments and job creation. It drives competitiveness, energy security and decarbonisation. Join the European Energy Efficiency Conference if you want to be part of this energy transition. Six conference tracks will cover policies, markets, business models, financing, research & innovation, technologies and best practice solutions, 4 interactive events offer opportunities for networking and making business contacts.
The events of the European Energy Efficiency Conference:
- European Research Conference: Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Services and Business Conference
- European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference
- Energy Efficiency Watch Conference
- Young Researchers Conference: Energy Efficiency
- Technical Site Visits & Cooperation Platform
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse", a major energy efficiency tradeshow that attracts more than 100,000 visitors every year
Languages: simultaneous interpretation into German and English
Fees: 300 Euro for the European Energy Efficiency Conference (1 - 3 March) and an entrance ticket to the tradeshow (plus VAT). Information on fees for the WSED and its individual events (including student fees) is available online.
Travel and accommodation: detailed information can be found here. We advise you to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
The conference office is at your disposal for any further questions:
+43-732-7720-14386 / firstname.lastname@example.org