5th ERRA Training Course in Renewable energy Regulation19-23 Febrary 2018
The Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA) is a voluntary organization comprised of independent energy regulatory bodies primarily from Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the United States of America. One of our key activities is providing capacity building programs to our member and partner organisations.
We believe that the program of the Renewables Regulation Training Course brings together high profile experts of the renewables regulatory sector and the agenda portrays the most current issues of RES regulation.
Main Themes of the Training Course
- Day#1: Renewable Energy Regulation: The Policy Context
- Day#2: Economics of Renewable Support Schemes
- Day#3: Regulatory Tasks in RES-E Deployment
- Day#4: System Impacts of Higher RES-E Deployment
- Day#5: Selected Country Case Studies on RES-E Regulation