World Sustainable Energy Days 201828 February 2018 - 2 March 2018
Energy efficiency and renewable energy are key to boost our economic competitiveness. Resulting economic growth provides jobs and the ability to invest in the further progress of the clean energy transition. Clean energy for economic competitiveness and how to make the clean energy transition work for business, planet and people will therefore be core themes of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2018. The annual conference brings together more than 700 delegates from over 50 countries from business, public sector and the research community.
The first announcement is now available on the conference website! Check out the pictures of the 2017 edition at www.wsed.at/pictures2017.
The World Sustainable Energy Days 2018:
The World Sustainable Energy Days offer 7 conferences and 3 interactive events covering technologies, policies and markets:
- European Energy Efficiency Conference
- Energy Efficiency Economy Conference
- Technology Innovation: Energy and Buildings
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference
- Energy Efficiency Policy Workshop
- European Pellet Conference
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Energy Efficiency & Biomass
- Technical Site Visits & Poster Presentation
- Tradeshow, the "Energiesparmesse" is a major energy efficiency and renewable energy tradeshow that attracts more than 100,000 visitors every year
Call for Papers & Speakers - deadline 10 October 2017
You are warmly invited to take an active part in the event through our call for papers and speakers. Share your work with the worldwide sustainable energy community! Submit your paper or propose a speaker (online form). Deadline for submissions is 10 October 2017. Visit our website for detailed information: www.wsed.at/call.
Languages: simultaneous interpretation into English and German.
Fees: 340 Euro for all WSED conferences (28 February - 2 March) plus 10 % VAT. Information on the fees for individual events (including students fees) is available here.
Registration: online registration form