The access to and the use of this website are subject to the following Disclaimer. By further visiting this website or by any use thereof, you expressly accept this Disclaimer. If you are experiencing trouble when reading this Disclaimer or in case you do not agree with the content thereof, we ask you not to make any further use of this site
Copyright © 2017 EUREC E.E.I.G. All Rights Reserved.
Nature of the information made available
EUREC E.E.I.G. puts considerable efforts to take care that the information offered on this website is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur. This website and any material are made available "as is" and without any guarantees being offered. Hence, the use of this site and of the information contained thereon occurs exclusively at your own risk.
EUREC E.E.I.G. endeavours to secure the website with all reasonable methods, and to limit possible inconveniences caused by technical defaults as much as possible. EUREC E.E.I.G can nonetheless not exclude the possibility that wrongful technical manoeuvres or unauthorised interventions occur. For these reasons EUREC E.E.I.G cannot guarantee that access to the website will not be interrupted or will not in any other way be troubled by similar problems. EUREC E.E.I.G will in any event not be liable for any indirect damage or consequential damage.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites over which EUREC E.E.I.G. does not exercise any technical control or any control with respect to the content. EUREC E.E.I.G. cannot offer any guarantee with respect to the completeness or the correctness of the content, nor with respect to the availability of these websites, and therefore does not accept any liability for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use thereof.
Links to the EUREC website
We welcome links to our home page and individual pages within our website, without requiring our permission to do so. However, we do request that those linking to our website respect the following conditions:
· Links should not be used in a defamatory context;
· Those creating links to specific pages within our websites or other online resources should be aware that specific page URLs are subject to change without notice;
· The EUREC E.E.I.G. logo must not be copied nor used to create links without first gaining permission from EUREC E.E.I.G. (please contact us for further information);
· If you choose to create a link to our website, we will not necessarily offer to create a reciprocal link. Conversely if we choose to create a link to your website, there is no obligation for you to create a reciprocal link.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you might have.
EUREC E.E.I.G. is a privacy conscious organisation and is committed to your personal right to privacy. No software or hardware techniques are employed to capture a visitor's e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
We only collect identifiable personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a user to us. A visitor may choose to provide information to register to receive the EUREC Newsletter, and to have access to the "Members Only” area. When a user provides this type of identifiable information to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided and secure your information as required by Belgian Law. The user may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data; EUREC E.E.I.G. will take all necessary measures to ensure that such a request is immediately carried out. Should you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Where visitors choose to provide us with a name, e-mail address or other information, EUREC E.E.I.G. keeps all such response confidential, following these principles:
· EUREC E.E.I.G. will use your information solely for the purpose for which it was provided
· EUREC E.E.I.G. does not collect, processes or stores personal data of infants, minors or persons without capacity to contract, unless the respective legal guardian has consented.
· We will not sell or rent your private information to third parties.
· We use secure technology and privacy protection programs to keep your information secure at any time on our servers.
Governing law and jurisdiction