The 52 College of Members (CoMs 52) will take place in Brussels, at the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, on the 23rd and 24th May 2017. EUREC will organise an expert workshop on ‘Digitalisation of the energy system’. The second day will be dedicated to the association’s internal affairs.
As part of the EUREC networking activities, we organise expert workshops twice per year during the EUREC College of Members.
The confirmed presentations & speakers for this CoMs Expert Workshop are:
- EU strategy on digitalisation of the energy system: regulatory and R&D support, Mark van Stiphout (Directorate-General for Energy of the European Commission)
- Influence of Consumer Behaviour on Residential Energy Systems, Noah Pflugradt (Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH)
- Smart Grids- Digitalisation of the energy grid, Werner Friedl (AIT Austrian Institute Of Technology)
- The role of Energy Flexible Buildings in the future energy systems, David Moser (EURAC)
- Smart Grids- ongoing activities from TUBITAK MAM, Atilla Ersoz (TUBITAK MAM)
The presentations will be followed by a round-table to facilitate exchange of information to improve scientific knowledge and expertise on the digitalisation of the energy system.
For further information about this type of event we invite you to consult the previous edition of EUREC College of Members in Freiburg, Germany.