Dresden is the capital city of the Free State of Saxony in Eastern Germany. Magnificently located in the Elbe Valley, Dresden is one of the most beautiful baroque cities in Europe. The enchanting architecture of Dresden’s historic old town and its world famous art treasures are world renowned.
The EEM is a well-established conference in Europe, which brings together international representatives from science, industry and politics from different fields to discuss a wide range of issues related to energy markets. These include not only topics concerning methodological aspects of modelling, such as mathematical formulations and solution approaches, but also those related to market design, regulatory and climate policies. Additionally, the conference offers a platform for engaging discussions related to policies and challenges in the energy sector.
A wide range of matters within and across sectors will be addressed, such as:
- Market Integration of Renewable Energies
- Modelling and Simulation of Energy and Carbon Markets
- Infrastructure Development and Management
- Energy Systems and Market Design
- Analysis of Natural Gas, Coal and Oil Markets
- Aspects of Electricity Market Operation