14th International Symposium on District Heating and Cooling
The Symposium aims at gathering the international research community around issues important for District Energy development. It is the most significant meeting place for testing research findings and learning about District Heating and Cooling. The Swedish District Heating Association, also a DHC research funder through the national program FJÄRRSYN, is the host of the conference.
Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts will be open until 28 February 2014. Acceptances will be announced by 31 March 2014.
The Scientific Committee invites researchers to submit abstracts in the following areas:
- Urban energy systems, planning and development
- Resource efficiency and environmental performance
- Key elements in District Heating and Cooling systems
- Customer relations and market issues
- Open Arena, District Heating and Cooling