14th Wind Integration Workshop20-22 October 2015
The workshop will be held in conjunction with the 14th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants.
This one-and-a-half day Solar Integration Workshop will be held for the fifth time, again in conjunction with the International Workshop on Large-scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants. The Solar Integration Workshop brings together utilities, PV/CSP system developers and project developers, power systems operators and other professionals to exchange knowledge and ideas, as well as experiences in matters relating to the integration of solar energy into the power systems. Speakers from companies and leading institutes are invited to present at the workshop, as well as workshop participants.
The workshop provides an International forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of integration of solar power
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between solar energy and transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
The online registration is open, with an Early Bird special, valid until 10 August 2015. Take advantage now and book your seat for Brussels: http://goo.gl/cJyeMS
Find information on the program here.
Further information on the workshop here.