2nd EUROSUNMED Symposium
5 - 6 May 2016
EUROSUNMED will organise the 2nd edition of the Symposium: Advanced Materials and Technologies for Renewable Energies (AMREN-2) at the E-MRS conference in Lille, 5-6 May 2016.
The general aim of the AMREN-2 Symposium is to present the state-of-the-art and future perspectives for materials applied to the generation, storage and grid of renewable and sustainable energy.
The programme will consist of invited talks, oral contributions (selected from submitted abstracts) and a poster session.
- Concentrated solar power
- Critical materials for energy
- Grid integration
- Storage (chemical, …)
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Fuad Abulfotuh, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Andreas Bett, Institute of solar energy (ISE), Fraunhofer Institute, Germany
- Luisa Cabeza, Laboratory GREA, University of Lleida, Spain
- My Ali El Khakani, INRS, Canada
- Adelio Mendes, University of Porto, Portugal
- Ange Nzihou, RAPSODEE Laboratory, Mines Albi, France
- Xavier Py, CNRS-PROMES, France
- Teófilo Rojo, CIC-ENERGIGUNE, Spain
- Aitana Tamayo, ICV-CSIC, Spain
Visit the UK, the global leader in ocean energy, with more wave and tidal devices being tested (10MW) than the rest of the world combined
Be recognised as an industry leader amongst 90 international exhibitors, agencies and organisations from over 25 countries. Exhibition over 85% sold out, make sure you don't miss out and book one of the few remaining stands today.
Enjoy unrestricted access to a world-class conference featuring over 150 high-level speakers, covering hot topics including emerging markets, grid solutions, consenting and licensing, emerging technologies and large investor engagement
Choose from over 9 side events, workshops, demonstrations & tours taking place before, during and after the main conference
Network and do business with 900 delegates, comprising of investors, project and technology developers including decision makers from government and industry
Experience a typically Scottish evening featuring traditional Scottish Pipers, Ceilidh and delicious locally produced food at the official conference dinner.
- See more at: http://www.renewableuk.com/en/events/conferences-and-exhibitions/icoe-2016/index.cfm#sthash.N6pg6t4l.dpuf