3rd eseia Conference on "Smart Energy Systems in Cities and Regions"
Home / News & Events / Calendar / 3rd eseia Conference on "Smart Energy Systems in Cities and Regions"10-12 April 2018
The 2018 conference will be hosted by the Dublin Institute of Technology, back to back with the eseia General Assembly and Governing Council meetings.
The conference Smart Energy Systems in Cities and Regions is part of the bi-annual eseia conference series, convening top innovators from academia, business, and public sector to discuss the transition of the European energy and resource system.
This year’s conference is dedicated to Smart Energy Systems and papers are invited in the following 4 areas:
- Track 1: Smart Energy Systems in Cities & Regions
- Track 2: Sustainable & Smart Mobility
- Track 3: Urban Regeneration Sustainability in Cities & Regions
- Track 4: Bioresourcing Cities & Regions
- 22nd January, 2018 500 word abstract
- 09th February, 2018 Notification of successful abstracts
- 08th March, 2018 Final full submission
Queries & Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please click here. The registration will open soon.