4th EU Energy Summit12 April 2018
The 4th edition of this annual high level Conference on EU Energy Policy will give an excellent opportunity to discuss crucial issues such as energy efficiency, renewables, the design of the electricity market, security of electricity supply, governance rules for the Energy Union, but also actions to accelerate clean energy innovation, to renovate Europe's buildings as well as measures to encourage public and private investment.
2018 Will see new decisive steps taken towards a European clean economy:
- Want to know more about the crucial negotiations shaping the future EU Energy Policy?
- Want to debate the ambition to achieve for the coming decade in renewable, energy efficiency, storage and market design?
- Want to discuss the contribution of technologies to a smart economic and social transition?
- Want to understand how the EU R&I programmes and the post-2020 MFF could support this?
Join the 4th EU Energy Summit and:
- Listen to messages from the key EU decision makers
- Exchange views and engage with 30 high-level panellists
- Take advantage of the numerous networking opportunities
- Strengthen your visibility within the energy business community