The workshop will be held in conjunction with the 5th International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems.
The general purpose of this workshop is to get researchers, economists and practicing engineers from different fields relating to wind power and transmission systems to exchange their knowledge and discuss their experience in the area of large-scale integration of wind power into power systems and transmission networks for offshore wind farms. The emphasis of this workshop is on both theoretical discussion and practical applications.
The workshop provides an International forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between wind energy and power transmission industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
The online registration is open, with an Early Bird special, valid until 10 August 2015. Take advantage now and book your seat for Brussels: http://goo.gl/cJyeMS
Find information on the program here.
Further information here.