6th European Innovation Summit
The 6th European Innovation Summit - A mandate for Innovation in Europe will take place on 17-20 November at European Parliament in Brussels.
The event will feature conference sessions on important "horizontal" aspects of innovation, such as:
- Framework conditions for innovation: mechanisms for balancing risk and benefits of science and technology
- TTIP: How does it affect innovation in Europe
- Horizon 2020: First impressions and experience
- Regions - powerhouses of innovation
- From research and innovation to economic value
- The younger generations innovation summit
- New EP Committee Chairs: a mandate for innovation
Further information is available here.