ACI’s 3rd Clean Energy Finance Europe Conference21-22 March 2018
The conference will look at the global and European clean energy finance markets, as well the main drivers amongst end-products. The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewable energy industry, energy producers, developers, biogas plants owners, solution and technology providers, investors and main associations.
Conference key points:
- Revision of legislation in progress
- Energy Efficiency Project
- New challenges and market responses
- Unlocking renewable energy investment
- Focusing on M&A activity
- Financing Renewable Energy Storage
- Scaling up green bond markets for sustainable development
- Repowering existing projects using up to date technology
- Financing sustainable small & large-scale projects
- Reason for " Global Clean Energy Investment Falls”
For further information about this event, please click here