Clean Energy Finance Europe 201624-25 February 2016
ACI’s Clean Energy Finance Europe conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (Investors, CEO’s, Finance Directors, and Technology Experts,) for two days of informative presentations,interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- Economic outlook on the key issues facing the markets and approaches taken for the future
- Exploring investable technologies from leading markets in renewable fields
- Uncovering the latest technical advancements and commercial investment opportunities in tidal energy
- In depth market analysis of energy storage and the integrated grid including batteries, and hydrogen technology
- Latest European policy updates impacting investment decisions
- Developments and prospective on the re-regulated future.
- Find out what the CFD auction design and applications scheme means for investors and future contracting
- Assessing innovative financing options for renewables in Europe
- Addressing responses to the dynamic market, and implications for investors, policy makers, and businesses.
The latest agenda is available here.
More Information & Registration:
Rohan Baryah – Marketing/Sales
+ 48 (0)61 646 7022