ETIP SNET Central Region Workshop
18-19 September 2017
- Are you a representative of: a university, a technology center, an energy utility, a distribution or transmission system operator, a technology provider, a funding authority, a ministry, a regulator, a national platform?
- Are you active in the field of: Smart Grid Systems? Storage? Interfaces between electricity and heat, gas and transport? Flexible thermal and renewable generation? Digitization? Customer participation?
- Are you interested in projects from: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia or Switzerland?
THEN DO NOT MISS THE ETIP SNET CENTRAL REGION WORKSHOP!
The Workshop will provide a unique opportunity to learn from Central Region’s (*) national Research & Innovation (R&I) projects and the chance to contribute to the identification of R&I gaps, challenges and priorities at Central Region and EU levels.
You will have the chance to find out more about outstanding national projects including:
- The Proaktives Verteilnetz Project (Germany), aiming at making the network operation flexible.
- The Gredor Project (Belgium), focusing on DSOs’ decision-making chain, from investment decisions to real-time management.
- The StEnSEA Project (Germany), investigating the installation of large storage facilities on the seafloor, in combination with offshore wind farms.
- The Dynamo Project (Netherlands), developing an open market model for the flexibility of the electricity grid.
- The HelloData Project (Netherlands), enabling consumers to share real-time data from the commercial exit point of their smart meter in a secure way.
- The KRYOLENS Project (Germany), focusing on the technical development and assessment of the bulk energy storage technology of liquid air energy storage (LAES).
- The 3D Decision Support System for Grid Planning Project (Switzerland, Austria), aiming at defining the best location and corridor for future power lines.
Interested in presenting a project implemented in Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia or the Czech Republic? Do you wish to have additional information? Send an email to:email@example.com
Please keep in mind that the ETIP SNET will be hosting three other workshops later in the year. For further information about these workshops, please click here