ETIP SNET Western Region Workshop28-29 September 2017
- Are you a representative of: a university, a technology center, an energy utility, a distribution or transmission system operator, a technology or service provider, a funding authority, a ministry, a regulator, a national platform?
- Are you active in the field of: Smart Grid Systems? Storage? Interfaces between electricity and heat, gas and transport? Flexible thermal and renewable generation? Digitization? Customer participation?
- Are you interested in projects from: France, Ireland, Portugal, Spain or the United Kingdom?
THEN DO NOT MISS THE ETIP SNET WESTERN REGION WORKSHOP!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform for Smart Networks for Energy Transition (ETIP SNET) and the EDP Distribution invite you to the ETIP SNET’s Western Region Workshop, to be held on September 28-29 in Lisbon, Portugal.
The Workshop will provide a unique opportunity to learn from Western Region’s (*) national Research & Innovation (R&I) projects and the chance to contribute to the identification of R&I gaps, challenges and priorities at Western Region and EU levels.
You will have the chance to find out more about outstanding national projects including:
- The Storage Project (Portugal), testing several use cases related to the use of energy storage for grid management support.
- The SMART ZAE project (France), aiming to control and reduce the energy consumption of a business area (in Toulouse).
- The REN and NESTER projects (Portugal), addressing Power System Simulation, Substation of the Future and Renewable Energy Dispatch Tools.
- The Smart Electric Lyon Project (France), offering information services, technical solutions and new tariffs helping consumers to better control their energy spending.
- The CECOVEL Project (Spain), aiming to integrate electro mobility in the electric system under secure conditions.
- The CONIFER and MASSENA Projects (France): the 1st one aiming to anticipate the electrical energy production and distribution evolution in the railway sector; the 2nd one implementing a demonstrator in a sub-station to recover and re-use wasted energy in the railway sector.
Interested in presenting a project implemented in the Western Region? Do you wish to have additional information? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that the ETIP SNET will organise three other workshops in the year. For further information about all of them, please click here