EU PVSEC 201620 - 24 June 2016
The call for papers for the 2016 European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition is now open!
The programme covers the full PV value chain, with a focuses on the most recent scientific and technological developments. It will be organized according to the following main topics, consistent with the format of the previous successful conferences:
- New Materials and Concepts for Solar Cells and Modules
- Wafer-Based Silicon Solar Cells and Materials Technology
- Thin Film Solar Cells and Modules
- Concentrator and Space Applications
- Operation, Performance, Reliability and Sustainability of Photovoltaics
- PV Applications and Integration
- PV Economics, Markets and Policies
Details about the topics and sub-topics, the abstract submission procedure, the EU PVSEC Student Awards, the peer-reviewed journal paper process and the citability of the proceedings is available in the 'Call for Papers' on the EU PVSEC.
Please note the abstract submission deadline of 5 February 2016.