Euro-mediterranean Hydrogen Technologies Conference 2014
In this second edition of EmHyTeC, the aim will be on the reinforcement of the Euro-Mediterranean scientific cooperation in the field of Hydrogen Technologies and their application, with special regard to the integration of hydrogen technologies and Renewable Energy Sources.
Attendees will have the opportunity to share experience in the wide aspects of hydrogen technologies, including:
- Hydrogen Production, Storage and distribution (including bio-hydrogen production)
- Fuel Cell Technologies (including bio-fuel cells)
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Systems (Stationary, Transport and portable application)
- Renewable Energy Sources integration - Hydrogen and Fuel Cells integration
- Policy and Cross-Cutting Issues on Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings book. Extended versions of selected papers (presented during the conference in the oral or poster form) will be considered for publication in International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
The deadline for the extended abstracts is 31st May 2014.
Notification of acceptance is planned no later than 31th July 2014.
Further information is available here.