European Biomass to Power5-6 October 2016
Enabling Sustainable Development of Heat and Power in the EU
ACI’s Annual European Biomass to Power will be taking place in Seville, Spain. Already on the 6th edition the event is building up on the success of its five previous years, the conference will give latest updates on the European biomass market and its new developments, as well as focusing on sustainability challenges. Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilised for biomass cogeneration projects.
Also, during the afternoon of the Tuesday, the 4th of October 2016 a limited number of summit attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit ENCE’s Huelva 50 MW biomass plant. There is no extra charge attending the site visit, although places are limited and allocated on the first come first served basis. To view the site visit itinerary please click here
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executives from the entire value chain, such as Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments, Regulatory & Research Bodies and others.
Key Topics Include:
- European biomass industry outlook
- Building Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants
- De-risking project development and meeting program requirements
- The role of micro CHP plants: when, why and how?
- Small scale CHP plants replacing nuclear power plants
- Latest advancements in biomass conversion technologies
- Operational challenges faced by power producers
- Resource overview and efficiency
- Advancing pellet torrefaction
- Sustainable biomass impact on European Economy
- Regulation and energy policy insights
- Post Paris UN agreement – outcomes for biomass industry
- EU guidelines for heating and cooling strategy
- Future proofing dedicated biomass power stations
- Added value products from biomass gasification
- Optimizing biomass power supply chain. What are the solutions?
- Flexibility of biomass plants: from strategy to implementation
- Sustainability, technology and innovation: addressing the future of biomass sector