European Conference on Nanofilms19-21 October 2016
IK4 TEKNIKER and University of the Basque Country organise the fourth edition of the European Conference on Nanofilms which aims to offer to all active researchers and industrialists active in issues regarding nanofilms a meeting point for sharing the last R&D achievements and their novel applications.
The approach covers all aspects related to nanoparticles synthesis as well as the production of nanocoatings; either at laboratory level or into an operative environment.
The venue is located at the heart of Bilbao, one of the European cities that better represents what the innovation can do for transforming an old-fashioned industry concept into one of the most outstanding examples of beautifulness and economic progress.
- Protective and tribological coatings
- Thin films for energy conversion, catalysis and related processes
- From molecules and nanoparticles to nanostructured thin films
- Properties and characterization techniques of nanofilms
- Novel 2D materials: synthesis, characterization and applications
Venue: Bizkaia Aretoa UPV/EHU, Abandoibarra etorbidea, 48009 Bilbao
For further information about the programme, the registration & hotel click here