European Energy Security Forum - EuroSEF-2014
Date: 26 September 2014
Venue: Brussels, Steigenberger Grandhotel
The aim of EuroSEF-2014 is to find the answers on how to reduce energy dependency, to create a business platform for meetings, negotiations, discussions and space for innovative ideas on how to solve the energy issue by switching to the renewables.
The event will put on table the question of speed development of renewables in Europe again. The EU should not stop at achieving 20% of renewable energy in energy balance until 2020.
The main goal is to create such conditions which can secure every region of Europe with domestic fuel heat and electricity produced from renewable sources.
EuroSEF-2014 is one single complex platform for:
- World class scientists and experts of energy sector
- Decision-makers in the policy of European Union
- Business leaders from energy sector connected with European markets
- Mass media interested to receive in-depth analysis of «state energy in/dependence» topic
- New road map for Europe: how to achieve «energy independence» from the world leading energy experts
- State energy strategy in forcemajeure conditions: how to make provision of energy in terms of disaster, war or any other nontraditional situation
- Discussion panel on Ukraine. "Solving Ukrainian energy dependence puzzle”: the real sources for Russian natural gas and nuclear power substitution
- What can markets, governments and business offer for fast running renewables?
For more information please visit the conference website