European Geothermal Congress 201911-14 June 2019
The Hague, The Netherlands
The European Geothermal Congress is the event which brings together the entire European geothermal sector and attracts many from outside the continent. What makes the conference unique is both its diversity - it provides a varied public with a range of different events -, and its size - it is the largest geothermal congress in Europe.
Organised every 3 years by EGEC, the European association representing the geothermal sector, EGC is the largest geothermal event in Europe. Hosting a combination of events for all the geothermal sector, EGC is a unique opportunity for stakeholders from all parts of the sector, whether academic, industrial, financial, policy-making, or societal, to come together and to learn, finding new ways to progress.
Hosting a combination of events for different stakeholders creates a unique opportunity for those working in different aspects of geothermal, whether academic, industrial or societal, to come together. EGC includes:
- A scientific conference with both oral and poster presentations
- Speakers from Industry and specialised events for business development
- An exhibition
- Training courses
- Events and presentations for and from national and European policy makers
- Networking and social events
- Side conferences for European project