Fact vs Myth: Solar power & grid stability'
26 October 2017
Webinar from 11:00-12:00 CET
This webinar, organised by Solar Power Europe in collaboration with First Solar, will address how flexible and controllable utility-scale solar provides the means to cost-effectively integrate increasing shares of solar in the generation mix. It will also discuss how these technological developments can be used in current regulatory discussions and may impact future regulatory trends in the EU and beyond.
- Learn how utility-scale PV provides essential reliability services to the grid
- Learn about operational flexibility in utility-scale solar plants and how it affects grid operations
- Understand the effect utility-scale solar has on specific load situations
- Application of advanced PV power plant grid services to Europe and European grid regulation
- Have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A session