8-9 February 2018Turin, Italy
From H2020 toward FP9 interdisciplinary projects: be amazed at what we can achieve together
A ‘sandpit’ is a short, intensive event aimed at generating new ideas and new collaborations. These EU-level workshops will gather together researchers and professionals involved in current or very recent European (H2020 or FP7) projects on energy and transport. They will provide an opportunity for members of consortia to:
- reflect on current direction and tasks in individual projects;
- generate concrete ideas for increasing the impact of individual projects;
- generate and discuss future project ideas with potential partners, in light of the latest H2020 funding calls;
- feed into the future research and innovation agenda of the EU, through SHAPE ENERGY’s reporting activities;
- meet cross-European collaborators in a stimulating environment.
All of these objectives will help participants get the most out of the forthcoming Horizon 2020 energy work programme opportunities for 2018-2020.
At each sandpit, two core themes will be covered:
- "Energy efficiency and using less” & "Competitive, secure, low-carbon energy supply” 8th-9th February 2018;
- "Energy system optimisation and smart technologies” & "Transport sector decarbonisation” 22nd-23rd February 2018.
Fuller details of the events are here.
Please confirm the topic(s) of interest and availability to participate by filling this form within two weeks. Places will be confirmed by 30th November 2017.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.