Horizon 2020 Energy webinarWebinar on addressing the evaluation criteria from 1pm until 2pm
1 February 2018
In preparation for the 13th February 2018 Horizon 2020 Call deadline for proposals for several renewables technologies the EU Energy Focus team will deliver a webinar on how to address the evaluation criteria effectively. The focus will be on the following topics:
- RES-5-2018: Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions
- RES-6-2018: Demonstrate significant cost reduction for Building Integrated PV (BIPV) solutions
- RES-12-2018: Demonstrate highly performant renewable technologies for combined heat and power (CHP) generation and their integration in the EU's energy system
- RES-13-2018: Demonstrate solutions that significantly reduce the cost of renewable power generation
- RES-21-2018: Development of next generation biofuels and alternative renewable fuel technologies for road transport
- RES-28-2018: Market Uptake support
Click here for more details about these topics.
The webinar will include a presentation on the evaluation criteria, examples of evaluator feedback from recent Calls for Proposals and there will be opportunity to ask questions. The webinar will take place on Thursday 1st February from 1pm until 2pm and will be recorded so that those who are unable to attend can listen at another time.
If you would like to join the webinar please register here.
The log in details will be circulated prior to the webinar.
Please contact the EU Energy Focus team with your questions on Horizon 2020 Energy.