Hydrogen Days 201813-15 June 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
The 9th international conference Hydrogen Days 2018 on hydrogen technologies and their applications intends to continue the tradition of establishing a meeting point in Prague, which builds a bridge between specialists in hydrogen technologies from different regions of Europe and beyond.
The programme offers space for invited and senior scientists as well as for students and colleagues at an early stage of their professional careers. You have until 28 February 2018 for getting your abstract ready for the submission in one of the following main thematic areas:
- Stationary systems and applications
- Transportation and mobile applications
- Cross-cutting issues
- Deadline for paper submission: February 28, 2018
- Confirmation of Acceptance March 30, 2018
- Authors' registration/ early bird registration April 30, 2018
- Registration cancellation deadline May 31, 2018
- Final Programme April 30, 2018
- Conference June 13 - 15, 2018
For the detailed structure of Convention topics, abstract submission guidelines, accommodation and registration, please visit the Hydrogendays 2018 website.