III International conference “Energy efficiency in industry, agriculture and housing”
Home / News & Events / Calendar / III International conference “Energy efficiency in industry, agriculture and housing”
4 October 2016Kyiv, Ukraine
The Association on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving (AEE) organises the 3rd International Conference "Energy Efficiency in Industry, Agribusiness, Housing and Communal Services” which became a professional business platform and designed to promote energy efficiency and conservation policy at international, national, regional and municipal levels.
Conduction of the event become a good tradition and significant event for policy makers and lawyers, business representatives, international financial and non-governmental organisations, consulting companies, investors and the expert community, donors and private entrepreneurs, who are working or planning to implement projects in Ukraine.
For two years, the event became one of the most important in the field of energy efficiency and united over 400 the most important and relevant national and international market players on the one platform, among which are: "Zaporizhstal”, "Naftogaz Ukraine”, "Energorynok”, BETEN Ingenierie, Arzinger, Dentons, Saint-Gobain, ArcelorMittal, Alstom Holdings, Danfoss, TOYOTA TSUSHO CORPORATION, Schneider Electric, Kuttner Ukraine, Asters, Kernel-Trade, Saint-Gobain Construction Products, Dentons, VEOLIA, EMIC-STEAM, UNIDO, GIZ and UNDP Projects, Ukrainian-Danish Energy Center and much more.
The key issues of this year’s Conference will be:
- Energy efficiency market in Ukraine and abroad.
- Changes in legislation: prospects and opportunities;
- Innovative solutions in agriculture;
- Implementation of RES and energy efficiency projects in defined sectors;
- Financial and legal instruments for the implementation of projects;
- National and international initiatives to support the implementation of measures in the relevant areas;
- Technologies and methods of energy efficient construction and much more.
For further information about the conference click here