IRED 201817-19 October 2018
The 8th International Conference on Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources is a global conference gathering experts from industry, government and academia to share information on state-of-the-art technologies, research and know-how and engage in lively discussions related to the integration of renewable and distributed energy resources into the power systems. The conference will focus on the technical, market, and regulatory issues that challenge the integration of these resources into the grid.
The goals of this conference are to:For further information about this conference, please click here
- Share status and latest results of research projects
- Better understand and communicate the visions from various stakeholders and players
- Learn from individual national programs and policies
- Discuss main issues and barriers and identify other needed research and potential solutions
- Stimulate international, national, and regional project and program coordination
- The conference will include several opportunities for in depth discussion within pre-conference sessions, post-conference breakouts, a poster session, and evening events.