IRSEC 201510-13 December 2015
Marrakech and Ouarzazate, Morocco
IRSEC'15 (International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference) aims to provide an international forum to facilitate discussion and knowledge exchange of the state-of-the-art research findings and current and future challenges and opportunities related with all facets and aspects of renewable and sustainable energy. The target public of IRSEC'15 includes all interested people from academia, industry and government, particularly, researchers, policy-makers, engineers, PhD and Masters students and other specialists interested in all issues related to renewable and sustainable energy.
The scope of IRSEC'15 covers a broad range of hot topics including renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency, green energy, climate change, sustainable energy systems and smart grid.
IRSEC'15 is an IEEE technically co-sponsored conference. All papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion in IEEE Xplore and extended versions of selected papers will be published in special issues of international journals (International Journal of Hydrogen Energy - Elsevier (Impact Factor : 2.93). Other Journals will be announced soon.)
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Sea Power
- Hydroelectric Power
- Thermal and Recycling
- Command and control systems for RE
- Transportation generation
- Distribution Power System
- Electricity storage
- Energy harvesting
- Renewable energy for IT equipments
- Green technology
- Energy efficiency
- Smart Grid
- Conference and exhibitions : Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel - Marrakech, Morocco (23 conference rooms from 20 to 1600 seats, Amphitheatre of 1600 seats, 1500 m2 of exhibition area and a large accommodation capacity).
- Technical and tourist tour : Ouarzazate and neighbourhood which includes a visit to Noor station (CSP - 150 MW) - Ouarzazate, Morocco
So far the following keynote talks are scheduled:
- Development of solar modules for desert applications and reliability requirements
Prof. Joerg Bagdahn, Director, Fraunhofer Center for Silicon Photovoltaics,
Halle (Saale), Germany
- Ink formulation, Inkjet printing and manufacturing thin film solar cells
Prof. Ahmed Ennaoui, Qatar Environment and Energy Research Institute,
Qatar Foundation, Qatar
- Ozone, Green Technology Solving Environmental Challenges
Dr. Saad Y. Jasim, Qatar Environment and Energy Research Institute,
Qatar Foundation, Qatar
- Developments of phase change storage systems for high temperature solar thermal electricity generation
Prof. Wasim Saman, Director of the Barbara Hardy Institute/ University of South Australia, Australia
- Submission deadline (full paper): June 30, 2015
- Notification to authors: July 31, 2015
- Final version due: September 5, 2015
- IRSEC'15: December 10-13, 2015
Please contact Youssef Zaz for any question (tel.+212 (0) 662 102 167).
Further information available here.