Investigating the potential evolution of the EU Target Model20 October 2016
Market4RES investigates the potential evolution of the Target Model (TM) for the integration of EU electricity markets that will enable a sustainable, functioning and secure power system with large amounts of renewables.
A series of events are organised in 2016. The outcome of the discussions will be fed into our further work. Join us and find out more about the potential evolution of the EU Target Model in order to secure the European power system decarbonisation with large amounts of renewable energy sources.
To check the presentations and outcome of the past events, click here.
The event will include a panel debate on the future electricity market design options, with the following speakers:
- Mr. Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Mr. Tomás Gómez San Román, Director, Institute for Research in Technology (IIT), Comillas Pontifical University
- Ms. Bente Hagem, Board Chair, ENTSO-E
- Mr. Hans Ten Berge, Secretary General, EURELECTRIC
- Mr. Augustijn Van Haasteren, Internal Energy Market Unit, DG Energy, European Commission
- Moderator: Mr. James Watson, CEO, SolarPower Europe