One Mega Event - Smarter Solutions for a Better Tomorrow10-12 May 2017
New Dheli, India
Launched in 2015, the annual international Smart Cities India expo has received exceptional support from exhibitors, speakers, delegates, visitors, governments, and the media. Both editions have set high standards with innovations and new activities.
The 2nd edition of Smart Cities India 2016 expo, which took place at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi during 11-13 May 2016, also launched the
1st Smart Transport India 2016 expo with a focus on urban mobility. Additionally, the Mayors conclave, the Smart Village session and Smart Cities India Awards were successful introductions that generated enormous interest in the proceedings. The three-day platform is of a very high standard, which:
- attracts quality exhibitors on the floor
- has a large gathering of speakers, delegates & visitors, and
- is attended by government administrators, municipal bodies, industry leaders, investors, architects, academia, media, etc.
Moreover, the expo is ranked number 1 on Google listings, and is considered a must-attend event in this genre worldwide.
To make future editions more meaningful, the 2017 edition has been grouped into industry specific sectors, as follows:
- 1st edition of Buildings India 2017 expo: Building a sustainable future
- 2nd edition of Solar India 2017 expo: Solar energy for a sustainable future
- 2nd edition of Transport India 2017 expo: Smarter transport for a sustainable future
- 3rd edition of Smart Cities India 2017 expo: Smarter solutions for a better tomorrow
- 4th edition of Water India 2017 expo: Clean water for a sustainable future
For further details about this event, please click here