This section includes the upcoming events in the field of renewable energy technologies.
- Young Researchers Conference: Energy Efficiency & Biomass
1 & 2 March 2017
Dedicated to the next generation of professionals and experts, the two conference tracks present the work...
- World Sustainable Energy Days 2017
1 - 3 March 2017
The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED), one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in this field, offer ...
- European Research Conference: Buildings
1 March 2017
In the framework of theThe European Researh Conference: Buildings is held on 1 March 2017 in the context of the ...
- European Energy Efficiency Conference
1-3 March 2017
The "European Energy Efficiency Conference" which will be held in the context of the annual Worl...
- The Heat Roadmap Europe (HRE4) project workshop
7 March 2017
In a step towards identifying the most economically feasible and technologically effective pathway to decarbo...
- Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Exhibition & Conference
7-9 March 2017
The EE & RE Exhibition puts on display a great set of existing energy technologies and it is a startin...
- The 32nd Symposium Photovoltaic Solar Energy
8-10 March 2017
Bad Staffelstein, Germany
The 32nd Symposium Photovoltaic Solar Energy will gather experts in the field to cover crucia...
- EUROGIA PO Days
13-14 March 2017Dusseldorf, Germany
EUROGIA2020, the EUREKA Cluster for low carbon energy technologies, is organising a project outline/ p...
- Energy Efficiency & Regulation
The promotion of energy efficiency has not been a standard component of an energy regulatory authority’s st...
- Webinar: Intellectual Property (IP) & standardization in Horizon 2020
14 March 2017
European IPR Helpdesk and CEN-CENELEC organise the networking event "IP and Coffee".
- 11th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference
14-16 March 2017
Messe Düsseldorf, Germany
The established International Renewable Energy Storage Conference presents the latest research ...
- INSMART Final Conference
15 March 2017
InSmart - Integrative Smart City Planning - Final Conference
InSmart is a three year, European funded pr...
- Workshop on Power System Testing
21 March 2017
Arnhem, The Netherlands
ISGAN Annex 5 Smart Grid International Research Facility Network (SIRFN) will hold a Workshop on Pow...
- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “SMART AND SUSTAINABLE PLANNING FOR CITIES AND REGIONS"
22-24 March 2017
The SSPCR 2017 international conference is organised by EURAC Research – Institute for Renewable Energy – R...
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Exhibition
22-24 March 2017
Pasay City, Philippines
As part of the successful energy series organised by UBM, RENEWABLE ENERGY (RE) AND ENERGY EFFICIE...
- 4th UNI-SET Energy Clustering Event
27-28 March 2017
London, United Kingdom
The 4th UNI-SET Clustering Event (ECE) will be hosted by Imperial College London in London, Uni...
- 3rd EU Energy Summit
28th March 2017
After the COP22 in Marrakech and the recent legislative package, 2017 will be decisive for the EU institut...
- EARTO Annual Conference 2017
29-30 March 2017
"Shaping Europe’s Future: RTOs at the Forefront of Innovation"
- Advanced Materials in Circular Economy
29 March 2017
The National Institute of Chemistry of Slovenia and the Slovenian Business & Research Assocation (SBRA) or...
- EURASHES's 27th Conference & Call for contributions
30-31 March 2017
Le Havre, France
EURASHE will organise its 27th Annual Conference titled ‘Professional Higher Education 4.0: A Change for Un...