PV Asset Management and O&M Europe12-13 June 2017
Optimise O&M Strategy to Maximise Asset Yield
Join Europe’s Most Influential PV Forum with every O&M and Asset Management decision maker involved!
- Increase your profits through maximised yield: Understand how Europe’s most financially successful PV plants are maximising yield and increasing commercial output through strategic assessments of plants.
- O&M and Asset Management collaboration: Discuss how better co-ordination between people and technology can be a significant driver of commercial and operational success. Evaluate how a data analytics first approach will aid collaboration.
- Getting the right O&M model: Eliminate breakages and downtime through a strong approach to BoP, CMS and data analysis. Benchmark your plant for predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance. Evaluate the cost and benefits of in-house vs. outsourced O&M.
- Contract length, negotiations & reliability: Ensure realistic contracts are applied to each asset and understand how you can negotiate long term agreements in a time where low prices are impacting decisions.
- Plant Rehabilitation: Hear what strategies plant owners are putting in place for addressing aging plants, advanced degradation and PID.
- Inverter selection, maintenance & optimisation: Establish which inverter products and suppliers are the right choice for you in order to reduce downtime and improve performance. Understand how to negotiate better quality warranty/contract terms to ensure all damages are actually covered.
- The business case for PV plus Storage - Assess the very latest Storage systems, understand how they are challenging the utility-customer paradigm and discover how coupling a battery storage system with your PV plant can unlock new business models and drive profits.