PV Operations Europe13-14 February 2018
Join Europe’s Most Influential PV Forum with every O&M and Asset Management decision maker involved!!
Focussed topics for the 2018 agenda to solve your challenges:
- Maximise your plant performance and asset profitability: Access exclusive case studies from the most profitable operating owners across Europe and hear how to improve O&M service in times of price pressure
- Improve data reliability through standardisation: Discuss how efficient usage of data can be a significant driver of commercial and operational success, and evaluate what advantages have been achieved so far with deeper data analysis
- Optimise PPA profitability: Adapt to the current market conditions and learn best practice when it comes to technical due diligence, best plant performance and making the case for PPA contracts that are in favour of the asset owner
- Improve contract reliability and warranty negotiations: Ensure realistic contracts are applied in favour of your asset profitability and assess how you can negotiate better warranties with reliable suppliers
- Revive or repower aging plants: Hear what strategies plant owners are putting in place for addressing aging plants, advanced degradation and PID
- Overcome component failures: Establish how to reduce downtime and improve plant performance, and understand how to negotiate better contract warranties to cover your damages with reliable suppliers
- Energy Storage - With the global storage market expected to grow six fold by 2030, Eversheds will be hosting a half day workshop offering an overview of the current storage market and a look ahead to the future. Including advances on and off-grid, the funding of battery storage and storage policy and regulation.