PVCELLTECH Conference13-14 March 2018
After the success of the inaugural PV CellTech event in 2016 and a second edition in 2017, PV CellTech return to Malaysia in March 2018 for what promises to
be the must-attend solar manufacturing event of 2018!
The solar industry has waited a long time for a dedicated conference focused on real-world manufacturing technologies, featuring presentations from CTOs and Heads of R&D from the PV manufacturers currently shaping the landscape for PV production, process flows and efficiency enhancements.
PV CellTech 2018 has been structured to provide the solar industry with the platform to understand how manufacturing technology is set to change in 2018 and 2019, and to identify the companies that will be the driving force behind these
Why to attend:
- Want to find out how your customers competitors are innovating? Want to know who’s driving the disruptive approaches to moving cell efficiencies to >20%? Responsible for fab design and location and need to know which suppliers are lowering costs? Need to know just how much mono has won market share over multi?
- Find out how you should be innovating and pushing strategic and technological boundaries while increasing cell efficiencies with lower manufacturing costs.
- Learn who is driving disruptive approaches to moving cell efficiencies to >20%?
- Find out which cell manufacturers will be the winners within a low-cost module supply market with module selling prices falling below 40c/W in 2017.
- Network with leading players across the PV Cell manufacturing supply chain.
For further information about this event, please click here