SOLARTR 201827-29 November 2018
SOLARTR 2018 scientific event is an international conference and an exhibition related to science and technology on innovative technologies and practices within the realm of solar energy.
During the conference, a wide variety of issues will be discussed, including:
- solar technologies (PV, thermal) and new trends
- Concentrated solar power (CSP, CPV)
- Measurement and characterization of materials and devices
- Solar power plants, Operation
- Performance and reliability of solar energy systems
- Solar energy markets and their dynamics
- Solar energy in urban planning, Solar cooling and heating
- Large scale solar systems, Solar heat integration in industrial processes
- Building integrated solar and roof-façade applications
- Solar renovation of buildings
- Contribution of solar energy to achieve nearly zero energy buildings
- Energy storage systems, Hybrid systems
- Rating and certification procedures
- New materials and new concepts
- Regulations and opportunities for regional development
- Climate change and solar energy
- Emission trading, Innovative financing models for solar systems, R&D, P&D and future collaborations
- Environmental health and safety.
Planned by the stakeholders of the solar energy field to form a basis for evaluating the sector and its development in all aspects, SOLARTR 2018 has also an important role in gathering researchers as wells as representatives from the industry and from the public to the contractor areas. This gathering aims to share new developments in science and technology, to propose integrated solutions and to serve to increase the usage of the solar energy in electricity and thermal energy production.
For further information on this event, including abstracts submision, please click here.