Symposium Ghent University
23-24 May 2016
On May 23-24, 2016 Ghent University will organize its 4thInternational Symposium on Industrial Waste Heat Valorization.
These conferences are especially directed to industrials to learn about technology (almost) ready for use in industrial processes.
This time it will focus on 3 topics:
- Heat pump assisted drying
- Recent developments in high temperature industrial heat pumps
- Intermediate thermal storage in discontinue industrial processes and to respond to variable energy prices
Time frame (separate registration for all three of these activities is possible):
- Monday 23 May, afternoon: Workshop with live demonstration of a lab scale drying process with several optimization possibilities
- Monday 23 May, evening: Conference dinner with surprise act
- Tuesday 24 May: Practical oriented lectures about the 3 conference topics by well qualified researchers and manufacturers
Former editions were quite successful,the previous ones (in 2012 and 2014) welcomed between 230 and 120participants (1/2 academics, 1/2 industrials).
So this event is also a perfect opportunity for networking.
Please find here the symposium flyer.
Registration is open until Wednesday 18 May via https://congres.ugent.be/WHPH2016.
For more information, please visit our website at www.wasteheat.eu.
Visit the UK, the global leader in ocean energy, with more wave and tidal devices being tested (10MW) than the rest of the world combined
Be recognised as an industry leader amongst 90 international exhibitors, agencies and organisations from over 25 countries. Exhibition over 85% sold out, make sure you don't miss out and book one of the few remaining stands today.
Enjoy unrestricted access to a world-class conference featuring over 150 high-level speakers, covering hot topics including emerging markets, grid solutions, consenting and licensing, emerging technologies and large investor engagement
Choose from over 9 side events, workshops, demonstrations & tours taking place before, during and after the main conference
Network and do business with 900 delegates, comprising of investors, project and technology developers including decision makers from government and industry
Experience a typically Scottish evening featuring traditional Scottish Pipers, Ceilidh and delicious locally produced food at the official conference dinner.
- See more at: http://www.renewableuk.com/en/events/conferences-and-exhibitions/icoe-2016/index.cfm#sthash.N6pg6t4l.dpuf