The Solar Future Nigeria25-26 April 2017
An immense energy need will push Nigeria to become the biggest solar market in Africa. 14 PPA's amounting to over 1GW have already been signed and there's more to follow.
In April, all important local and international stakeholders will come together at The Solar Future Nigeria for an unprecedented gathering in terms of scope, size and level of attendance. Policy and finance will be key to the program, and it will be a unique opportunity to find partners to get projects done - from utility scale to mini-grid and off-grid.
The Solar Future Nigeria, organized by SolarPlaza, is supported by both local and global associations and financial institutions - among them:
- Solarpower Europe
- The African-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP)
- Global Off-Grid lighting Association (GOGLA)
- Power Africa
- Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria (REAN)
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
- ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE)
- The Entrepreneurial Development Bank (FMO)
The 2-day conference is the first ever solar event focusing solely on the Nigerian market:
Book your ticket today and connect with 200+ executives to discuss the challenges and opportunities that lie in the immediate future for Nigeria's solar power market.
For further information about this event, please click here