Training EU funds 2014 - 2020 from the EC: How to apply ?16-17 November 2016
Who should attend?
For all projects leaders from public, private and non-profit sector. The participation does not require any specific skill. It is addressed to everyone who is aimed at being actively involved in the development and implementation of new European projects.
Why this training?
EU funds are used for direct access by a small circle of practitioners, though these grants are a real opportunity for the financing of all projects with a European dimension. Mastering EU funding techniques ensures a valuable skill for your career and is essential for the development of your organisation leverage.
Deepen your knowledge on:
- The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
- The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
- The project conception according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments
- The setting-up and formalisation of a partnership
- The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget
- The formalisation of the grant application
- The method and criteria of the selection process