Training, Reporting & Mgmt: How to successfully manage an EU funded project?
Home / News & Events / Calendar / Training, Reporting & Mgmt: How to successfully manage an EU funded project?26 January 2017
Who should attend?
Head of projects, Director, Head of European relations, Project manager, Partnership manager.
Why this training?
To comply with the contractual obligations towards the European Commission related to a grant contract signed with the European Commission: the grant agreement, the subcontracting rules and the evaluation and reporting of the project
Deepen your knowledge of:
- Discovering the allowed flexibility between the original project and its implementation
- Understanding the European Commission’s payment procedure
Acquire a practical methodology on:
- Mastering the subcontracting rules
- Understanding the Grant Agreement
- Establishing financial and partnership management rules
- Establishing financial and administrative reports
One day to master the reporting rules and obligations related to the management of a EU-funded project.
For further information about this event please click here