WBA Webinar Series: “PYROLYSIS OIL MARKETS AND GLOBAL SUPPLY”31 January 2017
Renewable pyrolysis oil replaces fossil oil & gas in industrial applications
The World Bioenergy Association organises this 2-hour webinar. Renewable Fuel of the 2020s! features industry experts who will deliver concise 10- minute presentations on the current and future status of world production, markets and supply chains.
Of interest to:
- HEAT & POWER PRODUCERS - wanting to reduce use of fossil oil and gas
- OIL REFINERS - wanting to produce a greener diesel and gasoline
- INDUSTRIES NEEDING TO PROCESS HEAT - wanting an economic option for green heat
- SHIPPING COMPANIES - wanting to use renewable maritime fuels
- BIOMASS OWNERS - wanting to maximize returns for their biomass
- BTG-BTL CEO GERHARD MUGGEN will describe the local Dutch market, BTG-BTL technology and global rollout.
- VALMET PYROLSIS MANAGER, JOAKIM AUTIO will describe the benefits of the Valmet pyrolysis oil plant’s integration with the Fortum Cogeneration plant.
- GOODFUELS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SJORS GERAEDTS will show pyrolysis oil to be the top prospect for low-cost, large-volume marine fuel supply.
- CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTIONS, PRESIDENT DOUGLAS BRADLEY will present EU and Japan markets, long distance supply chains, global supply expectations.
- ZETON SALES MANAGER, THOMAS LADRAK will describe benefits of it's modular plant.
- RESHIP DIRECTOR, TONY BRIDGWATER will examine work identifying blends of pyrolysis oil, MGO and biodiesel most suited for marine applications, with marine engine testing scheduled for 2017.