Wind Integration Workshop15 - 17 November 2016
The 15th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants will be held in Vienna, Austria, from 15 - 17 November 2016, immediately following the 6th International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems.
The workshop provides an International forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between wind energy and power transmission industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
A major goal is to develop a platform for discussion and to share ideas and knowledge regarding the key issues.
Call for Papers
To submit a paper for the Workshop of 2016, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 11 February and 31 May 2016.
Further information is available here.