World Sustainable Energy Days 20171 - 3 March 2017
The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED), one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in this field, offer a unique combination of events on sustainable energy.
The 2017 edition of the World Sustainable Energy Days offers 8 conferences and 3 interactive events covering technologies, policies and markets. The full conference programme is available at www.wsed.at. In 2016, the event attracted more than 700 participants from 57 countries.
Make the most of your conference participation and take part in the Poster Presentation:
As an important part of the conference programme, the Poster Presentation offers the opportunity to display, before a professional audience, successful projects in the fields of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources - you can find further information on the conference website (www.wsed.at/en/poster-presentation), including an online-registration form for the Poster Presentation. Deadline for registration is 10 February.
The events of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2017:
- European Pellet Conference (programme)
- European Energy Efficiency Conference (programme)
- Young Researchers Conference: Energy Efficiency + Biomass (programme)
- Energy Efficiency Services & Business Conference (programme)
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference (programme)
- European Research Conference: Buildings (programme)
- European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference (including Site Visits) (programme)
- European Energy Efficiency Watch Conference (programme)
- Technical Site Visits & Cooperation Platform
- Poster Presentation
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse", with more than 100,000 visitors, one of Europe's largest tradeshows for renewable energy and energy efficiency
Languages: simultaneous interpretation into German and English
Fees: 330 Euros for all WSED conferences (1 – 3 March) plus 10 % VAT. Information on the fees for individual events (including student fees) is available at: www.wsed.at/en/registration-info
Registration: online registration form
Travel and accommodation: detailed information here. We advise you to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
The conference office is at your disposal for any further questions (T: +43-732-7720-14386, email@example.com).
For further information click here