2017 CEF Energy Call for Proposals: €800 million available
The 2017 Connecting Europe Facility Energy (CEF Energy) call for proposals will make €800 million available to finance projects of common interest in the energy sector, namely in electricity and gas.
The call will support projects geared at the following objectives:
- Ending energy isolation
- Increasing competitiveness by promoting the integration on the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders
- Enhancing the Union's security of supply
- Integrating energy from renewable sources and developing smart energy networks
- Eliminating energy bottlenecks
- Completion of the internal energy market
Deadline for submission 12 October 2017
- For any specific questions concerning the call, please check the call FAQ or contact the call helpdesk.
- A virtual info day will be organised on 14 June
The CEF Energy Call for proposals is an initiative from the Innovation & Networks Executive Agency (INEA). You can have a look here of their last video on CEF funding for transport, #energy & telecom.