HRE4 is coming towards the end of its first year and it's making some great progress. Their first public results will be launched at the beginning of March at an open workshop in Brussels, which has almost 100 people registered attendees already.
Having set the bar high in 2016, this year will see an increase in their dissemination activities as more results become available. In their last issue they talk about:
- The HRE4 project workshop on 7 March (Brussels, Belgium)
- Final touches to the interactive version of the fourth Pan-European Thermal Atlas (Peta 4)
- Detailed profiling of Europe’s heating and cooling sector for 2015: in order to create comprehensive heating and cooling strategies in HRE, an in-depth profile of the heating and cooling sector is required. HRE4 project partners have calculated a complete heating and cooling end-use energy balance for all EU countries for 2015.
- Coming soon: cooling equipment efficiency towards 2050
- HRE4 2016: A thriving dissemination year in review
- Relevant publications
- Upcoming Events and Webinars
Read the full issue here
Subscribe to HRE4 News here