EUREC will have a stand on PV WIND MAPS, the interactive online library, specialised in PV and WIND projects during EUSEW 2019.
PV WIND MAPS is a free access website designed to locate and learn about European & international projects on Wind and PV technologies.
With PV WIND Maps you can:
- Download key information to develop your own successful PV & Wind project: best practices, maps, publications, TLR progress, funding program, demo-sites.
- Be part of the greatest PV & Wind networking pool of expert
- Upload your own PV & Wind projects in a few steps
- Download the PVWIND Maps user friendly manual
- Send us questions and suggestions to email@example.com
Visit us at PV WIND Maps' stand on 19 June from14:00 to 18:00, at the Résidence Palace and navigate this new platform and try its innovative features.