Benefits offered by HMC
Benefits offered by the Partner
- The partner’s logo/banner published on the website of WindEnergy as supporting association, incl. link to partner’s website, from date of agreement until after WindEnergy 2018.
- The partner is listed as supporting association in the official WindEnergy – show catalogue, visitor guide, etc.
- Support for the organization of visitor delegations invited by the partner or for a reception at WindEnergy to be held by the partner.
- Special Guest Tickets (season ticket) for members of the partner at a special rate of 12 € gross to visit the expo on all days (HMC provides codes, online self-registration by members is required)
- For the top level representatives of the supporting association (up to two persons):
- Invitation to the official Opening Ceremony (City Hall of Hamburg)
- WindEnergy VIP-Guest Club Card: Access to WindEnergy VIP-Guest Club (lounge offering drinks and catering) and free entrance to the exhibition.
Taking effect, costs, duration and non-legally binding nature
- Logo/Banner of WindEnergy on the website of the partner, as well as link to website of WindEnergy
- Promotion of WindEnergy on the partner’s website, social media channels, newsletters, etc. For this purpose HMC provides logo, content, press releases as well as suggestions for announcement.
- Date and profile of WindEnergy announced in the partner’s event-calendar and/or editorial announcement.
- Invitation mailing (email or print): the partner pro-actively invites all members to visit WindEnergy and provides the codes for online registration to the members.
- Circulation of WindEnergy promotion material: HMC provides a form to order promotion material for Windenergy (posters, flyers). The partner orders and spreads promotion material.
- Optional: the partner organizes a reception and / or an official visitor delegation at WindEnergy.
(1)This LOI is valid until 30.09.2018. The conditions set forth in this LOI shall express the Parties’ mutual intentions and shall not have any binding effect on the Parties.
(2)Each party will bear its respective expenses to perform the agreed services.
(3)Changes and amendments to or the suspension of this LOI must be effected in writing.